Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter


I want to wish everyone a happy Holy Friday and Easter weekend. I hope you can spend it with the ones you love and have some yummy treats!

Last evening I had a chance run-in with one of the co-founders of Soil Born Urban Agriculture Project
whom I had previously met.  We had a nice chat and it opened up some ideas and possibilities about my imminent future.  Soil Born is a special non-profit that has two urban area farms. They are very active in the community and passionate about bringing local food and education to people in the area; they have a great mission and vision.

I don't really think this meeting happened by chance, more like it was part of a grander design and it felt like a bright ray of sunshine split through an otherwise frustrating week.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment